Wedding at the doors of the desert
Some of you dream of a wedding abroad? We propose you today to celebrate your wedding in Morocco, in a charming hotel located about thirty kilometers from Ouarzazate and its desert. Love at first sight guaranteed for this place worthy of a movie set!
Ksar Ighnda is a full-fledged décor with Arab-Andalusian tradition, contemporary touches and local craftsmanship. You will immediately be charmed by its view of the ocher mountains, palm groves and green oases.
The hotel has 50 rooms and suites with a different atmosphere. We advise you to privatize it for your wedding in order to enjoy in exclusivity an exceptional setting and an adorable and very attentive staff. Customization is required and the organization is supervised by an interlocutor from the world of catering and hospitality.
The pool is the vibrant heart of the cocktail and the panoramic terraces can accommodate themed counters to evolve in any space and soak up the incredible views. The garden looks magical by the magic of its discreet lighting, while musicians punctuate the evening.
Light and landscapes attract many filming, the nearby city of Ouarzazate has today become an internationally recognized film production city. A great asset to organize your wedding here: it is very easy to find makeup artists, hairdressers, but also dancers, stuntmen, horse trainers or, quite simply, special costumes. On the decoration side, roses will decorate tables, floors, bedrooms, …
Beauty of D-Day
The Ksar’s spa, consisting of a steam room, jacuzzi and three treatment rooms, is nestled in a traditional Berber building. It lends itself to preparatory rituals between girls (black soap scrub, clay wrap, oil massage, facial care, etc.) and the beauty of the wedding, with manicure, pedicure, make-up and hairstyle.
Satisfy your guests
The hotel has a young, passionate and energetic guide to organize many original activities and enhance the stay with a variety of surprises :
- Discovery of the valley of Ounila quad (nicknamed the « valley of paradise »), its traditional villages, the salt mines of Telouet and its kasbah (the palace of Glaoui, pasha of Marrakech) classified Unesco.
- 4×4 trip in the valley of Fint to the oasis of Tiguirt. For a sensational experience, spend a night in the Berber tents of the ecolodge Ouednoujoum: fresh home cooking, dream panorama and evening animated under a starry sky as rarely elsewhere – Ouednoujoum means besides « valley of the stars ». Magical !
- excursion in the desert and camel ride.
- discovery of surrounding film sets and tea break very authentic homestay.
- Torchlight cocktail around a lake near the hotel, with snow-capped peaks in the background.